Design Presentation Techniques for Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interiors
DTA have developed a short Summer School Program to allow students to get a head start in studying Kitchen and Bathroom Design, Interior Design or Interior Decoration by studying part time (18 hours per week) for a short 6 week period.
- Includes 2 nationally accredited units of competency
- Plus, learn 3D CAD using Sketchup
- Full credit for Stage 2 of the Certificate IV in Kitchen and Bathroom Design (MSF40318) with DTA
- Can also be used as direct credits for the Diploma of Interior Design or the Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
This course includes the following nationally accredited units of competency:
- BSBDES302 Explore and apply the creative design process to 2D forms
- MSFID4015 Prepare a materials board for client presentation
On successful completion you can either:
- Continue your study with DTA and enrol in the remainder of the Certificate IV in Kitchen and Bathroom Design (MSF40318) with credit for the units and fees paid
- Get a Statement of Attainment for the units completed which may be used as direct credit for this and other nationally accredited courses such as the Diploma of Interior Design or the Certificate IV in Interior Decoration.
Cost : $1,240 (no GST applicable)
Option 1: $1,240 paid with the enrolment form
Option 2: $620 with enrolment form and $600 in 4 weeks
Full cost will be credited to anyone continuing to study with DTA, enrolling in the Certificate IV in Kitchen and Bathroom Design (MSF40318) full qualification.
Dates and Duration
- Enrolment by the 30th November 2019 (limited spaces available)
- Commence on either the 2nd December 2019 or the 6th January 2020
- The course training plan runs for 6 weeks with a 10 week enrolment period. You can either split your time over 10 weeks or have some time off
- The suggested time to spend on the course is 9 hours of learning and 9 hours of assessment each week (for 6 weeks). This will vary depending on your current experience, skills and knowledge
- This is an online / remote program, you do not need to attend any face to face classes. You will however have direct contact with DTA trainers by phone, email and remote login to your computer.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 1300 850 725